Renaissance scholarships are available for students who are:
- Enrolled (or planning to enroll) in a Maria College degree program in nursing or a related health care track;
- Residents of Albany County;
- Eligible for County Department of Social Services public assistance;
- Eligible for academic financial aid; and
- Maintaining satisfactory academic performance.
*Please note that, in most cases, all of the above criteria must be
met. However, exceptions may be considered under certain circumstances. Please contact Eileen French, Program Administrator,
or phone us at: 518.514.0222 for more information.